Don’t miss the largest on-campus recruiting event of the year!
All Oxy students and alumni are invited to the Oxy Career Fair on Thursday, February 20, 2020 from 11:30 am - 2:00 pm on Johnson Student Center Quad.
More than 60 organizations will be on campus to recruit Oxy students & alumni
Explore all types of opportunities:
- Full-time jobs (for seniors and alumni)
- Summer internships and volunteer opportunities
- Part-time summer jobs
- Graduate school
Help the HCC show employers that Oxy is the best place to recruit top talent
- Register now to stay informed on Career Fair updates, including how to dress, resume prep, and a breakdown of employers
- Plus, the first 50 students from each class will receive a free gift
Prepare for the Fair
The HCC is ready to help you make the most of your Career Fair experience
- Dress to Impress: Employers want to hire students who take their organization seriously; business professional attire is highly encouraged
- Fine Tune Your Resume: highlight your strongest skills and experiences
- Talk Yourself Up: practice your elevator pitch and know how to sell yourself as a potential employee
Contact us at email@example.com.