Please take a moment to review our policy! This will help ensure that we are all on the same page.
- Graphic design from TOA is free for student clubs and organizations that are recognized by the college.
- Administrative departments are charged a flat rate of $20 for poster and logo design, and other prices will be negotiated. If for some reason the design doesn't work out, the $20 will still be charged to the department.
- TOA does not pay for printing for Administrative Department jobs. Administrative departments are in charge of sending the final design to print.
- Please request your job at least 10 days before you would like to have it printed. Generally, TOA can complete most jobs within two weeks. Often, it will take less time than that, and occasionally it might take more, depending on the amount of jobs designers are currently working on. Web sites tend to require more time. We can promise we will do our best to get stuff done when you need it.
- If you submit a rush order (final design request date is within the 10 day window), TOA will not pay for printing regardless of whether or not you are a student organization. TOA is also not required to complete and rush requests. We will do our best though.
- Clients are allowed a maximum of two revisions per design. We will send you a draft of your design upon completion, which you should review carefully for errors, so that we can correct them before printing. It is your responsibly to respond in a timely manner. If the designer sends you a design to be approved and you fail to reply in a timely manner you risk going over the 10 day turn around period.
- TOA is not responsible for proofreading any information sent to us. Please make sure all information is free of errors before you approve it to send to print. Double check dates, locations, times, etc.
- TOA does not actually print your posters, TOA and the Canon Copy Center are separate services. When TOA sends the job to the copy center, it usually takes 1 business day to print a job. When we requests the prints TOA will CC you on the email. You will be contacted by the Copy Center directly when the prints are ready to be picked up.
- If you do not pickup your poster from the copy center within 4 business days after it has been printed, it will be trashed and TOA will not be responsible for reprinting.
- Keep in mind that the designer assigned to your job is your primary contact. Talk to them first about the status of a job.
- TOA will pay for up to $40 worth of printing. When funding runs out, TOA can no longer pay for printing.
- TOA will not pay for printing for administrative or academic departments or student organizations who submit a rush order.
- Usually when we send drafts to clients, they are sent at a low resolution so the image can fit on a computer screen.
- Do not send any draft to be printed unless we inform you that it is a printable resolution, or your final design will turn out highly pixelated.
- In addition, please do not print any color design in black-and-white, as colors that contrast might run together when converted to grayscale, potentially making the design illegible.
- After the designer sends the job to the printer, it is the clients job to pick up the completed posters at the Copy Center, unless something else is worked out with the designer. The Copy Center is located in Coons, outside next to the Financial Aid office.
- TOA is not a printing service. If you give us a design, we do not print it. If you need help with printing you can contact the canon copy center.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org