Filming At Oxy
We're ready for our close-up.
Beautiful grounds and proximity to Hollywood have made Occidental College a popular movie and television location for more than 80 years. Check out our credits!
General Filming Availability
To facilitate the least disturbance to the educational program, we encourage film shoots that occur evenings, weekends and during school breaks. Filming requests on class days will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but if approved, generally will be limited to locations away from academic endeavors and heavily trafficked areas.
Basic Requirements for Filming View Full Guidelines
- Film request submitted to the College’s Representative and approved by the College (Hospitality Services in consultation with the Vice President for Finance and Planning)
- Complete script or storyboard submitted to the College’s Representative and approved by the College
- Parking plan submitted to the College's Representative and approved by the College
- Location agreement signed by the College’s Representative and Licensee
- Certificate(s) of insurance received by the College’s Representative
- Full payment of all deposits, fees and estimated charges received by the College’s Representative
- Technical walk-through with the College’s Representative and College stakeholders completed two business days before the first prep day
Occidental College's representative for filming is Unreel Locations. Please contact them directly at (323) 953-6189 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact: (323) 259-2795 email@example.com