Our staff is dedicated to helping you with the financial aid process during your four years at Oxy.
Current students, it's time to re-apply for your 2014-2015 financial aid! Re-apply by March 2nd and send your tax documents by April 19th. Visit Re-Applying for Aid for complete application details, links, and forms.
*News Occidental College has partnered with SALT, a game-changing new membership program that helps students navigate financing higher education, successfully manage any resulting debt, and build money skills for life. SALT may be sending you information to activate your free membership.
Managing the cost of education can be a challenge for many families. Occidental College’s financial aid program is based on the mission of the College: to provide a gifted and diverse group of students an educational experience of the highest quality. The financial aid staff is committed to helping students and their families navigate the financial aid process to receive grant, loan, and work study assistance to enroll and succeed at Oxy.
We understand that the financial aid process can be confusing and complicated, but we hope to make it easier. Here are some helpful guidelines:
- Submit all documents by published deadlines. This is important to our process and our ability to make sure you receive your funding on time.
- Always sign your forms—most forms require both parent and student signatures.
- Keep an eye on your e-mail. Our primary form of communication is e-mail. We send out award letters, changes to award letters, and required document notices via email.
- If you are unable to provide any requested documentation or have questions about a required form, give us a call.
- You can submit any documents by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact us. We are here to help.
- Mailing Address:
Financial Aid Office
1600 Campus Road F-35
Los Angeles, CA 90041
Arthur G. Coons
- Phone: (323) 259-2548
- Fax: (323) 341-4961
- Email: email@example.com