Faculty Led Courses
Teaching abroad can be an exciting rewarding experience, unmatched in the campus classroom.
Proposals are due October 1 of the year preceding implementation.
Please review the College Policy and Proposal (Feb 2014: This document reflects amendments/changes currnetly under final consideration by APC and the International Programs Committee of Faculty Council for the 2015-2016 course cycle).
Professor Kristi Upson-Saia has also provided relevant articles and sample application pieces for your use.
- The Embodied City: Walking and Writing in the Urban Classroom
- Reading Paris and London: Teaching the City through Literary and Film Representations and On-Site Experience
- Application Cover Page
- Turkey: Then & Now
- Turkey Faculty Recommendation Forms
- Turkey Website Template
- Turkey Itinerary
- Turkey Info Sheet
- Turkey Syllabus
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (323) 259-2533
- Visit: McKinnon Center for Global Affairs Johnson 102