Super Shuttle & Taxis
The SuperShuttle [(800) 200-6655] provides transportation from LAX to the Pasadena Hilton, the Pasadena Sheraton Inn and the Pasadena Doubletree Hotel. They depart every 15 to 30 minutes from LAX and a one-way fare is approximately $35. After claiming your luggage, step out to the first curb and look for the shared vans line. SuperShuttle represeantatives wearing blue will be on hand to assist you. The trip to Pasadena takes approximately one hour. Taxi service from the above mentioned hotels to Occidental is approximately $10.
Taxi service from LAX to Occidental is approximately $60 - $65 one-way. Taxis may only be hired from approved taxi stands at the inner curb of LAX. A taxi commission employee will be on hand to assist you.
Driving from LAX to Oxy
Click the map for detailed directions and live traffic information
- Take the Century Freeway (I-105) east to the Harbor Freeway (I-110) north toward downtown LA and Pasadena.
- Continue through downtown to the Golden State Freeway (I-5) and go north toward Bakersfield.
- Continue to the Glendale Freeway (I-2) going toward Glendale.
- From the Glendale Freeway, take the Verdugo Road exit.
- Turn left at the end of the off-ramp onto Eagle Rock Boulevard.
- Pass five stop lights, then turn right on Westdale Avenue.
- Follow Westdale until it ends at Campus Road.
- At Campus Road, turn left and follow the signs to Visitor Parking.