Need to order your transcripts? Find instructions based on when you attended Oxy below.
Transcripts on Demand
Occidental College and Scrip-Safe International have partnered together to provide our students, former students and alums with access to “Transcripts on Demand”, an online transcript ordering system which provides 24/7 access to transcript ordering. This process is completely secure.
Transcripts may be delivered either through Scrip-Safe’s Global Electronic Transcript Delivery Network or by traditional U.S. mail.
You may pay for your transcript via credit card (Visa, Master Card or Discover). Transcripts on Demand uses the most current security available to protect your credit card and personal information.
You can check the status of your transcript request at any time by logging on to Transcripts on Demand and clicking on the “Review Past Orders” tab. You will also receive email notifications of your order status.
When did you attend Oxy?
If you attended Occidental College Prior to 1976 click here:
You will need to request your transcript directly to the Occidental College Registrar’s Office. click Prior to 1976 Only paper copies of your transcript are available.
If you attended Occidental from 1977 through 2007
You will need to create an account at Scrip-Safe (One time only) to order a transcript. Part of this process is to provide your signature. Once this form is submitted it will take approximately four hours for approval during office hours (Monday – Friday 8 am to 8 pm EST Click here: Click Attended 1977-2007. and order your transcript.
If you attended 2008 to present and know your Oxy user name and password:
Login to My.oxy.edu go to Academics or Student Services tab and find "Transcript On Demand" in your Gateway channel. If you do not know your user name and/or password click here to create an account at Scrip-Safe
Transcript formats available for students attending Occidental from 1977 to present:
- Electronic (secure PDF) format delivered to any email address or to any school on the eScrip-Safe Network. We can produce PDF transcripts faster than paper transcripts and sending a PDF transcript eliminates mailing time.
- Paper format printed on security paper delivered by USPS. Overnight mailing is also available for additional charges. The Transcripts-on-Demand service is described below.
- Paper format printed on security paper to be picked up in person (or an authorized person) at the Registrar’s Office during business hoursMonday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. (If someone other than you is authorized to pick up the transcript, a note with your signature granting that permission must be presented.) You will also be able to request express shipping.
- Making your request through Scrip-Safe will also allow you to request overnight mailing of a paper transcript for an additional charge.
- Transcripts requested through Scrip-Safe are typically sent the same day if request is made by 11 a.m. Pacific time.
Payment Options (All payments must be in US dollars. The College cannot accept foreign currency or checks)
The charge for each transcript is $10.00. For overnight mailing ($25 within the USA; $55 for international).
- If requesting through Transcripts-on-Demand (first and second options above), payment may be by VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- If requesting in person (third option above), payment may be cash, check or money order (made payable to Occidental College), VISA, or MasterCard.
Methods for Receiving Transcripts
- Fastest - Electronic delivery to recipient's email address
- First Class Mail through the United States Postal Services
- Express mail through Transcripts-on-Demand
- Pick-up in the Office of the Registrar during business hours Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. (with picture ID)
Typical Turnaround Time
The time it takes from your request until your recipient receives your transcript varies because of many factors. The most significant factor is mailing time. Making your request through Transcripts-on-Demand or in person will eliminate the mailing time for your request to reach us. Sending an electronic transcript rather than mailing a paper transcript will eliminate mailing time for the receiver.
You can check on the status of your transcript request by going to the “View Status of Transcript Requests” page in Scrip-Safe. That page will show the date your request was completed or if your request is still in process. Here is what to expect in terms of turnaround time:
- Electronic transcripts requests through Transcripts-on-Demand, usually reach their destination the same day you make the request if requested by 11 a.m. Pacific Time.
- Paper transcripts requested through Scrip-Safe or Transcripts-on-Demand usually take one or two business days to process, not including mailing time.
- Paper transcripts requested through the mail usually take five to seven business days to process, not including mailing time.
Please note that turnaround times may increase during the end of each semester, because of increased volume. Be aware that final grades are posted on transcripts about one week after finals and degrees are posted about one month after a term ends. Please be sure to indicate in the request if you have a deadline by which the transcript must be received.
- Phone: 323-259-2686
- Email: Registrar@oxy.edu
- Location: Arthur G. Coons Administrative Center (AGC) 106,