Need to order your transcripts? Find instructions based on when you attended Oxy below.
Transcripts on Demand
Occidental College and eScrip-Safe International have partnered together to provide our students, former students and alums with access to “Transcripts on Demand." This is a completely secure online transcript ordering system that provides students and alumni the ability to place their transcript request 24/7.
Transcripts may be delivered either through Transcript-on-Demand's Global Electronic Transcript Delivery Network or by traditional U.S. mail. Both formats are handled by the online service. The service also provides customers the option to upload additional documents as a PDF during the request process.
You may pay for your transcript via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express). "Transcripts on Demand" uses the most current security available to protect your credit card and personal information.
You can check the status of your transcript request at any time by logging on to "Transcripts on Demand" and clicking on the “Review Past Orders” tab. You will also receive email notifications of your order status.
To place an order for your transcript, please follow the instructions for the year's you attended Occidental College below:
When did you attend Oxy?
Prior to 1976 click here.
Only paper copies of your transcript are available.
1977 through 2007
You will need to create an account at Transcripts-on-Demand (one time only) to order a transcript. Part of this process is to provide your signature. Once this form is submitted it will take approximately four hours for approval during office hours (Monday – Friday, 8 am to 8 pm EST)
Click Attended 1977-2007 to be re-directed to the Transcripts-on-Demand webpage to set-up your account.
2008 - present
If you know your MyOxy username and password:
Login to My.oxy.edu. Click on the Academics or Student Services tab and find "Transcript On Demand" in your Gateway channel.
If you do not know your MyOxy username and password:
You will need to create an account with Transcripts-on-Demand in order to place your request. Click here to be redirected to the Transcripts-on-Demand webpage.
Transcript formats available for students attending Occidental from 1977 to present:
- Electronic (secure PDF) format delivered to any email address or institution in the Transcripts-on-Demand (TOD) Network. PDF transcripts are generally produced within 24 business hours from the time of your order.
- Paper copies of your official and unofficial transcripts are similarly ordered through TOD. All hard copies of your transcript are printed on security paper delivered by USPS. Overnight mailing is also available for an additional fee. Ordering through TOD offers overnight mailing options of paper transcripts for an additional charge.
Methods for Receiving Transcripts
- Fastest - Electronic delivery to recipient's email address
- First Class Mail through the United States Postal Services
- Express mail through Transcripts-on-Demand
- Students in need of transcripts for awards or special programs, please contact the Registrar's Office for instructions.
- Same day processing for transcript requests placed before 11 a.m. (Pacific time).
Payment Options: All payments must be in U.S. dollars. Foreign currency or checks will not be accepted. The TOD service accepts payments by VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
The charge for each transcript is $10.00. For overnight mailing ($25 within the USA; $55 for international).
M-F 9:00AM - 5:00PM