The mission of the Office of Risk Management is to provide guidance and leadership to members of the Occidental community to implement and carry out programs that will successfully mitigate risk to the institution.
Carrying out this mission involves:
- Executing proven strategies to insure safety and to protect the College's reputation, resources and members.
- Informing, preparing and empowering students, faculty and staff to safely evaluate and communicate risk issues pertaining to all facilities, activities, and events.
- Promoting and applying effective risk management principles and practices in all facets of the College.
- Maintaining a proactive approach to managing liabilities with emphasis on activities that relate directly to students and student programming.
- Staying informed and knowledgeable in areas relating to the support of risk management, utilizing professional groups, networking, and other resources.
- Using proven best practices in an enterprising and economic manner.
- Phone: (323) 259-2646
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: A.G.C. Administrative Building, Suite100