Occidental will not tolerate sexual misconduct. We want to foster a culture that rejects sexual violence and educates community members about how best to prevent and respond to sexual assault. We urge you to report assaults against members of our community, and encourage those individuals dealing with trauma to seek the support and care they need. Our aim is to create a one-stop resource that will assist you in understanding and accessing the resources and support available to you and all members of our community.
- 24/7 Confidential Hotline:
- Survivor Advocate Naddia Palacios:
- Title IX Coordinator Ruth Jones:
- Campus Safety Emergency Line:
(323) 259-2511 or dial 5 from any campus phone
- Dean of Students Office: (323) 259-2661