Join our Team
Interested in working with the Office of Student Life?
NOW HIRING FOR 2016-2017!
The following positions are currently available for application (click on the link for a job description):
- ASOC Bengal Bus Manager
- ASOC Bike Share Manager
- ASOC CatAList Manager
- ASOC KOXY Manager
- ASOC La Encina Editor
- ASOC Occidental Design Services (ODS) Manager
- ASOC Programming Board Manager
- ASOC Student Activities Manager
- ASOC Student Activities Manager (Summer position)
- Orientation Student Coordinator (Summer position)
- O-Core (Late Summer position)
- OxyEngage Student Coordinator (Summer position)
- Looking for Green Bean Manager positions?
Step 1: Fill out the online application
Step 2: Email a PDF of your resume to: email@example.com
Step 3: Recruit 1 professional reference (former employer, faculty or staff member, or advisor) to fill out the recommendation form.
- Eligible candidates must possess and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0.
- Eligible candidates must not be on academic or disciplinary probation at the time of application and during term of employment.
January 23: Applications available
February 15: Applications DUE (no later than 11:59pm)
February 19: References and Supplementary Materials DUE
February 21: Interview Day (REQUIRED)
March 4: Offers Made
March 7: Offers Accepted/Declined
May 9-11: Senior Week Leadership Retreat (REQUIRED)
Dates TBD: Mandatory Trainings (Dates dependent on each position)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-259-2918
The deadline to apply to be a Programing Assistant has passed (11/8/15).
OSL Programming Assistant positions are calendar-year positions, so we hire in November to work January - December the following year.
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 9a-5p
- On Campus: Johnson Student Center 102
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice: (323) 259-2918
- Facebook: OxyOSL