Welcome to the Center for Gender Equity! Come visit us, we have comfy couches, free condoms, and great books to peruse!
The mission of the Center for Gender Equity is to address the needs of women, men, and transgender members on campus by providing support, advocacy and programming that promotes awareness, personal empowerment, mutual respect and equity. The CGE provides a gathering space for all students at Occidental College to study, relax, plan activities, and receive resources on issues regarding gender, sexuality, identity, and the diverse community of Occidental.
- Resource Library including periodicals, videos, and books dedicated to gender, feminism, masculinity, and sexuality
- Workshops and programming that address sexuality, gender, feminism, masculinity, sexual assault, body image and health
- LGBTQ Ally programs and workshops
- Health, well-being, and relationships
- Access to condoms, dental dams, lubricants in collaboration with Emmons Health Center
- Sexual assault prevention, advocacy and support managed by Project SAFE
- Referral services to community resources
- Phone: (323) 341-4749
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Lower Stewie
- Office Hours : M-F 1-5pm