Welcome to the Center for Gender Equity! Come visit us, we have comfy couches, free contraceptives, and great books to peruse!
The mission of the Center for Gender Equity is to address the needs of women, men, and transgender members on campus by providing support, advocacy and programming that promotes awareness, personal empowerment, mutual respect and equity. The CGE provides a gathering space for all students at Occidental College to study, relax, plan activities, and receive resources on issues regarding gender, sexuality, identity, and the diverse community of Occidental.
- Resource Library including periodicals, videos, and books dedicated to gender, feminism, masculinity, and sexuality
- Workshops and programming that address sexuality, gender, feminism, masculinity, sexual assault, body image, health & wellness
- LGBTQ Ally programs and workshops
- Access to condoms, dental dams, lubricants in collaboration with Emmons Student Wellness Center
- Referral services to community resources
Come to the quad to register to vote in California!
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge about what it means to be an LGBTQ+ ally and how you can make Oxy, and any environment you find yourself in, a safer and more equitable space.
The Center for Gender Equity (CGE) is having its first ally training of the semester. This will be a wonderful opportunity to expand your knowledge about what it means to be an LGBTQ+ ally, and how you can make Oxy, and any environment you find yourself, a more safe and equitable space.
Please join us in Lower Herrick for an insightful panel about women in leadership!
Join us for a discussion about Diplomacy and World Affairs!
- Phone: (323) 341-4749
- Email: email@example.com
- Location: Lower Stewie
- Office Hours : M-F 1-5pm
- Like us on: Facebook
- Oxy 24/7 Confidential Hotline: (323) 341-4141