Welcome to the Center for Gender Equity! Come visit us, we have comfy couches, free contraceptives, and great books to peruse!
The mission of the Center for Gender Equity is to address the needs of women, men, and transgender members on campus by providing support, advocacy and programming that promotes awareness, personal empowerment, mutual respect and equity. The CGE provides a gathering space for all students at Occidental College to study, relax, plan activities, and receive resources on issues regarding gender, sexuality, identity, and the diverse community of Occidental.
- Resource Library including periodicals, videos, and books dedicated to gender, feminism, masculinity, and sexuality
- Workshops and programming that address sexuality, gender, feminism, masculinity, sexual assault, body image, health & wellness
- LGBTQ Ally programs and workshops
- Access to condoms, dental dams, lubricants in collaboration with Emmons Wellness Center
- Referral services to community resources
Lead with Pride Peer Mentor Program
Lead with Pride strives to support Occidental College students who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, asexual, queer, queer questioning, or any other identity associated with the community by providing opportunities for mentors and mentees to connect on social, emotional, and leadership levels. Ultimately, this program hopes to promote solidarity, intersectionality, and visibility within the Occidental queer community.
- Phone: (323) 341-4749
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Lower Stewie
- Office Hours : M-F 1-5pm
- Like us on: Facebook
- Oxy 24/7 Confidential Hotline: (323) 341-4141