Your evening hot spot!
Monday May 18 - Friday May 22
Accepting Rollover, Tiger Plus, Flex, Cash and IDC
8am - 3pm
Monday May 25
Closed for Memorial Day
Tuesday May 26 - Friday May 29
8am - 3pm
The Cooler's menu includes wood-fired pizza, charbroiled burgers, grilled and cold sandwiches, salads, sushi, assorted pastries, hand-dipped ice cream, frozen yogurt, smoothies, espresso coffee drinks and other beverages. A wide variety of packaged snacks is also available. Ever-changing weekend specials keep the menu interesting.
The Tiger Cooler is located in Samuelson Pavilion, across the JSC Quad from the Johnson Student Center
Our direct line is (323) 259-2639
Tiger Cooler Hours
Closed for the Summer May 30 - August 16
Academic Year Hours:
Sundays and Holidays 5pm - 11:30pm (grill and soft serve close at 11pm)
Monday-Thursday 8am - 11:30pm (grill and soft serve close at 11pm)
Friday 8am - 2am
Saturday 1:30pm - 2am
Advertising/Art Exhibits in Samuelson Pavilion
- Advertising for campus events and services may be posted only on the sides of the entrance to the Samuelson Pavilion. No posting is permitted on doors, glass, patios or inside the building.
- Art exhibit space (no advertising) is available on the walls inside Samuelson Pavilion by advance reservation.
- Table tents may be placed on the tables in Samuelson Pavilion. Submit a draft copy of your tent to Campus Dining (email@example.com) for approval, no later than 10 days in advance of your first desired day of posting. Table tents should be made of heavy stock paper and must stand up on their own. The maximum advertising time is seven calendar days. Table tents advertising external events or services or endorsing candidates will not be accepted. Campus Dining does not take responsibility for the loss or damage of table tents.
- Office: Johnson Student Center, 2nd Floor
- phone: (323) 259-2629
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org