Code of Student Conduct
The Office of Student Conduct is designated by the Dean of Students Office to be responsible for the administration of the Occidental College Code of Student Conduct (the “Code”). In the event a violation of the community’s standards occurs, the Office of Student Conduct engages with those involved. This includes all possible violations of College policies taking place on or off campus, involving individual students and/or student organizations.
Reflecting Occidental College's commitment to excellence, equity, community, and service, the Office of Student Conduct educates students to:
- respect themselves and others;
- resolve conflicts peacefully;
- repair harm caused by their actions;
- understand their responsibility to both the local and global community; and
- participate in a complex, pluralistic, and interdependent world.
The vision of the Office of Student Conduct is to create an environment in which students seek truth and justice, thoughtful decision-making is paramount, and all community members are grounded in the values of trust, honesty, and respect.
- Phone: (323) 259-2969