Here’s what you need to do:
*$60 non-refundable application fee or fee waiver required.
And make sure we have the following required documents:
- an official copy of your final high school transcript or copy of your GED certificate
- official college or university transcripts from all institutions you have attended
- the College Official's Report (available on the Common App)
- a letter of recommendation from a college instructor of your choice
- a writing sample from a college course (with grade and commentary if possible)
- SAT or ACT scores (if you graduated from high school in the last five years)
Re-applying to Occidental
Although we keep past applications for three years, when applying as a transfer student, you must submit a new Common Application and transfer supplement (as well as a new payment) to be considered for admission each term. Be sure to also submit updated college transcripts and new letters of recommendation.
International Transfer Applicants
Please be aware of some additional steps and forms you must complete as a international transfer applicant.
Want to mail something to us? Send it to:
Office of Admission
1600 Campus Road M-18
Los Angeles, CA 90041
email@example.com | phone: (800) 825-5262 | fax: (323) 341-4875