*$65 non-refundable application fee or fee waiver required.
And make sure we have the following required documents:
- an official copy of your final high school transcript or copy of your GED certificate
- official college or university transcripts from ALL institutions you have attended
- the College Official's Report submitted via the Common App, fax or by email
- an Academic Evaluation from a college instructor of your choice (available on the Common App)
- a writing sample from a college course (with grade and commentary if possible)
- SAT or ACT scores (if you graduated from high school in the last five years)
Re-applying to Occidental
Although we keep past applications for three years, when applying as a transfer student, you must submit a new Common Application (as well as a new application fee) to be considered for admission each term. Be sure to also submit updated college transcripts and new academic evaluations with each application. Students may apply to Oxy a maximum of three times (including both first-year and transfer applications).
International Transfer Applicants
Please be aware of some additional steps and forms you must complete as an international transfer applicant.
Need to mail something to us? Send it to:
Office of Admission
1600 Campus Road M-18
Los Angeles, CA 90041
Once you have submitted your Common App, you will receive an email within 24 to 48 hours with log-in information for our online Application Portal. There you can update your contact information, view which documents we have received, and, if necessary, upload additional materials.