Have an idea to help Oxy be more sustainable but don't have the funds? We're here to help!
The ASOC Renewable Energy & Sustainability Fund was established by students of Occidental College to help fund for projects that make Occidental a more environmentally sustainable community. Our mission is to improve Occidental by empowering students to carry out their own visions for sustainability; we do this by funding projects that make Oxy’s campus a better place to study and live while also combating climate change. Get updates and see more pictures on our facebook page.
- Miranda Chien-Hale, President
- Mili Kale, Vice President
- Elizabeth Caldart, Secretary
- Jacqueline Swett, Treasurer
- Julia Carrizosa, ASOC Senate Representative
- Remy Landon, Webmaster
- Zoe Butler
- Jack Moreau
- Gillian Harger
- Madeleine Resch
- Kevin Brunke
- Lily Strelich
- Bruce Steele, Faculty Advisor
- Mark Vallianatos, Faculty Advisor
Questions? Check out our FAQs
Want to learn more? Here are some of the follow-up forms submitted by fund recipients about their exciting projects and events!
Stay updated! Here are the minutes from our meetings: