Remember to answer every question and obtain the required signatures. Otherwise, your form will be considered incomplete and returned to you. And we cannot review your application until we have this form.
Keep in mind:
- A bank statement cannot replace the COF.
- A bank official’s signature and seal are required on the COF if any of your Oxy education will be paid out of personal savings.
- Each column of the COF must be completed and reflect a dollar amount. It is insufficient to only say "full amount" in any section.
- Your COF must demonstrate full financial support of our total cost of attendance ($63,194 for 2015-16) unless you wish to be considered for financial aid.
- You must also complete the International Student Financial Aid Application if you wish to apply for need-based financial aid.
- The College will verify the financial resources of all international applicants before a Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) is issued.
- The COF must be filled out by hand and submitted via email, fax, or hard copy.