We encourage you to start looking for on-campus jobs as early as possible to maximize your work award.
Check Available Jobs
- On-campus positions are posted online and on the bulletin board outside the Human Resources Office in the lower level of the AGC Administrative Building.
- Check daily for new postings.
- Look for on-campus jobs that best fit your educational interests and career goals.
Apply for a Position
- Complete and submit an application to the department where you wish to apply for work. Please note that some departments may require a supplemental application.
- It is important to note that you may apply for and have more than one job as long as the total hours for all jobs worked does not exceed the 15 hour per week maximum.
Complete Employment Forms
- Once you have been offered a position, your supervisor will submit your payroll information using the online EPAF system to the Human Resources Office.
- If you have never worked on-campus before, you will need to complete an I-9 form and a W-4 tax form. You can find these forms online via the Human Resources Office.
- To satisfy the requirements of the I-9 form, you will be asked to present original documents such as an unexpired passport or the combination of a driver's license and social security card, just to name a few. For a complete list of acceptable documents see the I-9 Form on the Human Resources website.
- Human Resources will verify your work eligibility and send an electronic approval to your supervisor.
DO NOT WORK until your supervisor receives approval from Human Resources.
- Mailing Address:
Financial Aid Office
1600 Campus Road F-35
Los Angeles, CA 90041-3314
Arthur G. Coons