Customize your video conferencing background with an image from campus!
Click on any image below to view and download the full-sized version, or download all of the photos and choose which one to upload to Zoom.
For virtual backgrounds, it helps if you sit in front of a single solid color that doesn’t match your skin tone, hair or clothing. You can sit in front an empty wall or hang a colored sheet behind you. This will help the camera separate you from your background.
How to Add a Virtual Background in Zoom
- Log in to your Zoom desktop client.
- Click Settings/Preferences.
- Click on Virtual Background from the Settings menu.
- Check the box next to "I have a green screen."
- Click on an image to select the desired virtual background or add your own image by clicking +Add Image.
To disable your virtual background, select None.