Our staff is dedicated to helping you with the financial aid process during your four years at Oxy.
Managing the cost of education can be a challenge for many families. Occidental College’s financial aid program is based on the mission of the College: to provide a gifted and diverse group of students an educational experience of the highest quality. We are committed to helping students and their families navigate the financial aid process to receive grant, loan, and work study assistance to enroll and succeed at Oxy.
We are here to make the aid process understandable. Here are some helpful guidelines:
- Submit all documents by our published deadlines. This is important to our process and our ability to make sure you receive your funding on time.
- Always sign your forms— most forms require both parent and student signatures. All forms require original signatures (no electronic signatures).
- Check your e-mail. Our primary form of communication is e-mail. We send out award letters, changes to award letters, and required document notices via e-mail.
- If you are unable to provide any requested documentation or have questions about a required form, give us a call.
- Occidental College is a member of the Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC) offered through the College Board. All application materials are uploaded via this secure portal.