Join our Team
Interested in working with the Office of Student Life?
NOW HIRING FOR 2014-2015!
The following positions are currently available for application (click on the link for a job description):
- ASOC Programming Board Manager
- ASOC La Encina Editor
- ASOC Student Activities Manager
- Orientation Student Coordinator (Summer position)
- O-Core (Late Summer position)
- OxyEngage Student Coordinator (Summer position)
- OxyEngage Trip Leader (Summer position)
Looking for Green Bean Manager positions?
Step 1: Fill out the online application
Step 2: Email a PDF of your resume to: email@example.com
Step 3: Recruit 2 people (former employer, faculty, staff or student leader) to fill out the recommendation form. One recommendation MUST come from an Oxy person.
- Eligible candidates must possess and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least a 3.0.
- Eligible candidates must not be on academic or disciplinary probation at the time of application and during term of employment.
February 3: Applications available
February 14: Applications DUE
February 21: References and Supplementary Materials DUE
February 22: Interview Day (REQUIRED)
March 3: Offers Made
March 7: Offers Accepted/Declined
May 12-14: Senior Week Leadership Retreat (REQUIRED)
Dates TBD: Mandatory Trainings (Dates dependent on each position)
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-259-2918
- On Campus: Johnson Student Center 102
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice: (323) 259-2918
- Facebook: OxyOSL