Bob Hope Burbank - Pasadena - Glendale Airport (BUR) is served by many domestic airlines and is less than a half-hour drive from the college.
Shuttles and Taxis
Prime Time Shuttle [(800) 733-8267] offers door-to-door service from Burbank Airport to Occidental College. Reservations should be made at least forty-eight hours in advance. The fare is approximately $21 one-way and $34 round-trip. Look for the red vans with "Prime Time Shuttle" printed in white on the side.
Taxi service from Burbank Airport to Occidental is approximately $40 one-way.
Driving from Burbank Airport to Oxy
Click on the map for detailed directions and live traffic information
- Follow the signs from the airport to the Golden State Freeway South (I-5)
- Take the Golden State Freeway (i-5) south to the Ventura Freeway East (CA-134)
- Continue on the Ventura Freeway (CA-134) east through Glendale to the Harvey Drive Exit.
- Turn right at the end of the off-ramp and then left at the light onto Broadway.
- Follow Broadway as it merges into Colorado Boulevard.
- Continue on Colorado Boulevard to Eagle Rock Boulevard.
- Turn right onto Eagle Rock Boulevard and continue four traffic lights to Westdale Avenue.
- Turn left at Westdale Avenue and follow it until it ends at Campus Road.
- At Campus Road, turn left and follow the signs to Visitor Parking