Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the largest airport in the region and serves nearly all domestic and international carriers, day and night.
Shuttle, Bus and Taxi/Rideshare
The SuperShuttle Express allows you to make advance reservations to and from the airport (either private or shared rides).
You can also take the LAX Flyaway Bus to Union Station for $9.75, then catch a taxi or Uber to Occidental or catch a connection from Union Station to Highland Park on the L Line (Green Line).
Taxi service or Uber/Lyft rideshare service from LAX to Occidental is approximately $60 - $65 one-way. Taxis may only be hired from approved taxi stands at LAX. A taxi commission employee will assist you.
Driving from LAX to Oxy
Click the map for detailed directions and live traffic information
- Take the Century Freeway (I-105) east to the Harbor Freeway (I-110) north toward downtown LA and Pasadena.
- Continue through downtown to the Golden State Freeway (I-5) and go north toward Bakersfield.
- Continue to the Glendale Freeway (I-2) going toward Glendale.
- From the Glendale Freeway, take the Verdugo Road exit.
- Turn left at the end of the off-ramp onto Eagle Rock Boulevard.
- Pass five stop lights, then turn right on Westdale Avenue.
- Follow Westdale until it ends at Campus Road.
- At Campus Road, turn left and follow the signs to Visitor Parking.