LGBTQIA+ support is always available to Occidental students through a number of offices at the College. We have created this page to help you get connected to resources and programs on campus, and help you find your Oxy community.
- Dean of Students Office provides support in all aspects of student life.
- Emmons Wellness Center provides wellness programs, medical care and free counseling sessions.
- Project (S.A.F.E.) provides prevention, education, support/advocacy programs addressing issues of sexual assault. Oxy’s 24/7 confidential hotline: (323) 241-4141.
- The Sexual Respect & Title IX website houses all Title IX policies and procedures. To file a report regarding incidents on campus, contact Title IX Coordinator Alexandra Fulcher at (323) 259-1338.
- The Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation (DHR) website allows you to report a bias or hate-related incident as a witness or a victim.
- The Out@Oxy Affinity Group facilitates opportunities to serve, celebrate, empower, and connect our intersectional and diverse community to support professional and personal development.