Get the scoop on the annual Earth Month photo contest.
Winning photos will be displayed in Samuelson Pavilion for two weeks in April 2020. Thereafter, winning photos will be hung on the walls of AGC’s first floor, near the Hameetman Career Center entrance. The winning entry will also be displayed on the homepage of Oxy.edu!
March 31, 2020 by 11:59 p.m. Please submit your digital photo to email@example.com.
- Photos must be taken during the month of March 2020.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of two photos per category - nature and/or human-nature interaction.
- Entries must be the original work of the individual.
- Entries may not contain the following: alcohol, drugs, or any kind of illegal or inappropriate behavior.
- All photos must be submitted by March 31, 2020 by 11:59 PM to be considered in the contest.
Waiver and Public Release Authorization
Submission of an image to the Earth Week Photo Contest automatically constitutes the entrants acceptance of the contest's Waiver and Public Release Authorization.