March 1, 4pm
JSC Morrison Lounge
- Jasmine Esparza: "A Study of Resistance through Photography in the US and Latin America"
- Mariel Guido: "A Critique of the Potentiality of the Female Protagonist in the Narco Telenovela La reina del sur
- Maria Hernandez: "Guadalupe Needs Saving: An Analysis of Mobilization via Art of La Virgen de Guadalupe"
- Delyna Crystal Pérez: "Community Based Non-Profit Organizations' Contributions to the Success of Latinx Students"
- Christian Sandoval: "Student Experiences with Latinx Cultural Organizations at a Predominantly-White Institution (PWI) and a Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI)"
- Roxanne Valle: "Studying the Low Rate of Latinx Participation in NCAA Sports"
- Elías Magaña: "Undocumented Latinx Youths’ Attitudes and Perceptions Towards the American Identity"