When it comes to the ASOC student government funding model, you've got options!
Serving as a voice for the student body, supporting students and their activities, allocating and administering funds from the student body fees, the Senate oversees Student Services, and acts as the legislative body for all Associated Students of Occidental College.
- Need money for a club project, event, program or initative? Review the ASOC Senate Funding Guidelines and apply here.
- Got an idea for a campus art project? Learn more about the Arts Endowment Fund.
- Need more than $500 for new equipment or tech upgrade? Learn more about Capital Improvement funding.
Diversity and Equity Board (DEB)
DEB works towards student empowerment and improved conditions for structurally marginalized groups on and off campus.
- Working to improve diversity and equity in your community? Review the DEB's Funding Guidelines and apply here.
Renewable Energy and Sustainability Fund (RESF)
RESF works to improve Oxy by empowering students to carry out their own visions for sustainability.
- Want to launch an eco-initiative or sustainability project? Review and submit the RESF Funding Application.
Not quite what you were looking for? Try some of these alternatives.
- Remsen Bird Funding - Resources for guest speakers, lecturers and artists. Available through the Intercultural Community Center and SLICE.
- Club Fundraisers - Learn more about registering fundraisers and soliciting donations.
- Academic Departments - Based on the nature of your club or initiative, consider approaching the academic side of the house for funding.
- Senior Administration - Some funding may also be available via the Dean of Students, Dean of the College, and/or the President’s Office