The Intercultural Community Center (ICC) is a student-centered space intended to spark dialogue, facilitate programming and enhance a sense of community at Oxy.
Please note: Due to COVID-19, ICC Director Chris Arguedas and Office Supervisor Micol Garinkol are now hosting Virtual Office Hours. Please email email@example.com to set up your appointment. You can expect a response within 24 hours.
About the ICC
The ICC's work is intended to engage students, encourage learning and promote advocacy related to social justice topics. The ICC is an evolving space that strives to be a location where critical thinking and rich discussions can occur across diverse groups.
The ICC also seeks to be a home away from home for students from diverse backgrounds in an effort to bolster a sense of belonging. To this end, the ICC is committed to equity, advocacy and community, and will endeavor to enact the following values through its programs and services:
- The ICC acknowledges the inherent dignity in every member of the Oxy community.
- The ICC strives to enhance inclusion and bolster a sense of belonging for students from diverse and marginalized backgrounds.
- The ICC is an educational space intended to deepen understanding across difference and enrich the student experience.
- The ICC is committed to cultivating agency among students by rooting its programmatic efforts in student advocacy and student support.
Using the ICC
- To reserve space in the ICC, please complete this form
- To reserve space in the Lavender Lounge, please complete this form
- To request funding for events, please complete this form
How to Find Us
We are located at 1501 Campus Road, on the corner of Campus Road and Armadale. If you're coming from campus, just take the road that goes behind the library, near the Hameetman Science Center. View our interactive campus map.