Research, clinical exposure, and community engagement are essential experiences in order to make an informed decision about your career and establish your personal narrative in medicine or another health profession.
We strongly encourage you to use the OXY-OPHA database to identify experiential learning opportunities and consistently pursue meaningful activities related to healthcare. Access the OPHA database below with your oxy.edu email address. You can sort the table by clicking on the column headers. Please note that these links are provided for your convenience; OPHA is not responsible for the content of any external sites.
- Oxy in LA: Pre-Health Volunteer Sites (PDF)
- Research Opportunities
- Clinical Volunteer Opportunities
- Summer Enrichment Programs
- Public Health Engagement Opportunities
- Other Listings
- Summer Opportunities - shared by the NAAHP
- Summer Rsearch Programs - shared by Project SHORT
- Summer Experiences - shared by Boston University
- PreHealth Opportunities During COVID-19 - shared by the NAAHP
- Pre-med Internships - shared by the Rochester Institute of Technology
- Pre-med Summer Research Opportunities - shared by Cornell University