In addition to providing 1:1 advising, the Writing Center hosts workshops each semester.
Check back next semester for our Spring 2020 workshop schedule!
Workshop Presentations Archive
- Power to the Paragraph: Integrating Evidence Across the Disciplines (11/12/19)
- Strategies for Writing Motivation & Revision (04/20/20)
- From Prompt to Intro and Thesis (09/22/20) (Passcode: v?7=BUK6)
- You're Just My Essay Type: Essay Genres Workshop (Passcode: HA3u6?w?)
- Personal Statement Workshop: PreMed/PreHealth Applications (Fa 2020)
- Revision Strategies (11/17/20) (Passcode: 5Dx1.oP@)
- Portfolio Info Session (12/2/20) (Passcode: +qa2iN#m)
- Portfolio Info Session (2/16/21) (Passcode: Yzb3.L0F)
- Incorporating Sources with Intention: How to effectively use sources and cite them (3/16/21) (Passcode: &fyx?+7Q)
- Writing Personal Statements for Fellowships (3/18/21)
- Writing Personal Statements for Fellowships (3/23/21)
- Research Writing: From Annotating and Synthesizing your Sources to Creating Organized Cohesive Paragraphs (4/8/21) (Passcode: $BDF&W1#)