The Daily Health Check protocol to gain access to campus has been updated based on vaccination status.
Beginning June 3, we are implementing significant changes to the Daily Health Check process in line with the College’s vaccination policy announced on May 25.
For community members who have received the COVID-19 vaccination, submitted their vaccination information via the myHealth Portal AND received a clearance email from Emmon
- You no longer need to complete the Daily Health Check prior to coming to campus.
- You will receive an email daily with your “Clearance” status allowing you to come to campus and show it as needed to access facilities such as the Marketplace, Athletics facilities and the Library. This is the same email that is received by those who must complete the Daily Health Check.
- Your Clearance Status will also be displayed in myOxy when you login.
For community members who have a vaccination exemption or have not submitted their vaccination information to Emmons - you must continue to do the following to be cleared for campus access:
- Fill out the Daily Health Check every day prior to coming to campus.
- Be part of the ongoing COVID-19 testing protocols provided by Emmons.
- You will receive an email upon completion of your Daily Health Check with your clearance status allowing you to come to campus and show as needed to access facilities such as the Marketplace, Athletics facilities and the Library.
- Your Clearance Status will also be displayed in myOxy after doing your Daily Health Check.
- You MUST be part of the twice-weekly testing protocol for your card access to allow you to enter the Marketplace and the Library. Access is based on your Cleared status.
Please note that the cleared status notification that community members receive either from being vaccinated or from completing the daily health check is identical and does not in any way reveal an individual's vaccination status.
As a reminder per my earlier messages, all community members--students, faculty and staff--are required to report their vaccination status by June 15. Find instructions on how to report via Oxy’s myHealth portal.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me or James Uhrich at email@example.com.