Please join us for senior comps poster presentations from the class of 2022.
Event Date: Dec. 6, 2021
- Aarushi Arora - Rewire Your Brain: Meditation, the Default Mode Network, and Depression
- Ava Lubetkin - How Dance Intervention Works in Healing Emotional Trauma: Spontaneity, Movement, and Awareness of Body
- Chloe Hong - Online Consumer Decision-Making in Millennials vs. Gen Z
- Emily Driscoll - Ayahuasca and Addiction: A Cognitive Science Mechanistic Explanation to Psychedelic Medicine
- Emmaline Jeansonne - How YouTube Capitalizes on Cognitive Qualities to Recommend Homologous Ideologies
- Ethan Ferrall - Bilingual Speech Perception and Age of Acquisition
- Graham Gerrity - The Role of Adult Hippocampal Neurogenesis in Chemo Brain
- Hanyun Lou - Fish Consciousness: Do Fish Experience Conscious Pain?
- Jenn Zaratan - Connecting Children's Development of Theory of Mind to Social Anxiety
- Jessica Fan - Music Therapy as an Intervention Option for Autism Spectrum Discord and Specific Language Impairment
- Jiani Chen - Stem Cells and Therapeutic Application in the Central Nervous System
- Layal Bata - Investigating Methodological Limitations in Studying Theory of Mind, Empathy, and Cooperation
- Lexi Leggin - Embodiment and Delusions in Schizophrenia
- Lily Fisher - More Horror, Please! Examining How Horror Is Enjoyed and Who Consumes It
- Liz Frissell - Ought Military Commanders Be Held Responsible for Lethal Autonomous Weapon Systems?
- Liz Spiller - Long-Term Neurological Effects of Coronavirus Infection: Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome (PVFS)
- Mint Zekoll - The Future is Nanosized: The Prospects of Nanoparticle Assisted Drug Delivery to the CNS for Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Neda Rabii - Convolutional Neural Networks and Alzheimer's Disease
- Rachel Kolpa - Investigating the Comorbidity Between ADHD and Addiction
- Siena Lucido - The Mental Health Implications of Distorted Time Perception
- Sydney Leiweke - The Behavioral Immune System: What It's Supposed to Do Versus What It's Actually Doing
Will Ackerman - The Current State and Forecast of Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) Technology