Students are responsible for knowing the following:

All currently enrolled students who wish to live on campus for the following fall must participate in room draw, held during the spring. Students who do not participate in room draw but want on-campus housing should contact the Office of Residential Education and Housing Services.



Last reviewed: July, 2020

Contact Student Affairs about the Handbook