Notice regarding a change in shuttle service:
The Bengal Bus is offering winter break airport shuttles in addition to providing Lyft vouchers at the beginning of break to assist with airport transportation. Shuttle sign-up and vouchers are to be obtained on a first come, first serve basis. Vouchers will be active from December 10th 12AM to December 17th 12AM. For returning shuttles, Bengal Bus is offering a return bus from LAX on January 22nd.
To receive a Lyft voucher, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your designated airport location (Burbank or LAX).
Additionally, you can refer to this list of alternative transportation methods:
- The Metro rail & bus can get you to LAX and Burbank with 2 transfers: https://www.metro.net/riding/guide/system-maps/ Download the app to find the route that’s best for you.
- The starting station is Eagle Rock & El Paso within walking distance from campus.
- Once you get to Union Station, the LAX FlyAway bus will take you straight to LAX.
- Metro Micro offers $1 rides. They have limited neighborhood zones, but can take you to a neighborhood closer to the airport from which you can get on public transportation or take a rideshare/shuttle service for a lower cost.
- You can find more transportation options on the LAX website: https://www.flylax.com/lax-traffic-and-ground-transportation
- Burbank transportation site: https://www.hollywoodburbankairport.com/ground-transportation/
- Super shuttle: https://www.supershuttle.com/locations/losangeles-lax/
- Prime time shuttle service: https://www.primetimeshuttle.com/#/search
- These airport shuttle services are typically less expensive than using a taxi service.