As vaccinations at Emmons Wellness Center continue, we would like to gather information on how many of our Oxy community members have received the vaccine via a reporting form.
Dear faculty and staff,
As Emmons continues to offer COVID-19 vaccinations to Oxy faculty, staff and student workers, we would like to assess how many of our community members have already been vaccinated and determine the continuing need for vaccine supply. To that end, we are asking all members of the community to complete this form at their earliest convenience to record their vaccination status.
Please note that while members of the community are asked to complete this form, reporting your vaccination status is not mandatory. Emmons will only report the number of community members vaccinated, working both on campus and remotely. Individual names and personal health information is HIPAA protected, held confidentially in each individual’s Emmons-assigned private electronic medical record, and can only be accessed by Emmons medical providers for the purposes of patient care. Personal health information is never shared outside of Emmons Wellness Center, publicly or to any other department.
Accessing the COVID-19 Vaccine Reporting Form
- Log into myhealth.oxy.edu using your Oxy credentials.
- Complete 2-step verification
- On the front page, choose: Enter My COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Upload a picture of your vaccination card or exemption/declination/intention forms
- If vaccinated, enter the date vaccinated and type of vaccine received
- Click “Done”
- All fields may be updated at any time and new files can be uploaded to replace existing ones.
- You will receive a status confirmation from Emmons within two weeks.
Please remember that while vaccinations are an important step in our fight against COVID-19, we must also remain vigilant in our mask-wearing and social distancing to keep the community safe as a whole. Additionally, at this time, twice weekly routine testing will continue for all individuals coming to campus regularly, whether or not they are vaccinated.
Thank you for your ongoing efforts to keep the Occidental community safe!