A critical function of the Civil Rights & Title IX Office is to provide training to the entire Occidental College community.
Required Online Training for Students
Please see below for answers to frequently asked questions about the required online training for students.
- Do I have to complete the course?
- I completed an online training last year - do I still have to complete this course?
- I lost the email - how can I log in?
- When is the deadline?
- What happens if I miss the deadline?
- I just completed the course, but there's still a hold on my account! What should I do?
- I'm having techincal issues with the course - who do I contact?
- I have a question that is not addressed here - who do I contact?
Request a Training
Request a training for your organization, department, or class here!
Community Training Opportunities
Stay tuned for upcoming training opportunities for students, faculty, and staff!
Training for Title IX Staff
Pursuant to the Sexual and Interpersonal Misconduct Policy, below are trainings provided to individuals with responsibilities to respond to complaints of Title IX Sexual Harassment.
- Title IX Coordinator Training
- Title IX Investigator DeFeo Training
- Title IX Investigator Moffit Training
- Title IX Investigator Cobb Training
- Title IX Investigator Ward Training
- Title IX Hearing Officer Training