Students are responsible for knowing the following:

Residents who wish to paint a mural in a residence hall common area must contact the Office of Residential Education and Housing Services. REHS will request the residents fill out a provided form and submit a detailed drawing of the proposed artwork. REHS must approve the proposal before any changes can be made to the common area. Damage charges will be assessed for any unauthorized painting of a common area.




Last reviewed: July, 2020


Contact Student Affairs about the Handbook