Churchill Scholarships fund one graduate study at Cambridge for high-achieving U.S. students in STEM fields.
Preliminary Application Deadline: June 29, 2020
Internal Deadline: September 2, 2020
National Deadline: TBA (usually late October)
Churchill Scholarships fund one year of graduate study at Cambridge for high-achieving US students in STEM fields.
In order to apply, a candidate must:
- be a U.S. citizen
- be a senior at Oxy or recent graduate (graduated within the past 12 months)
- have an excellent academic and research record in a STEM field
Oxy Application Process:
1. Complete the Preliminary Application Google Form by June 29th.
2. By September 2 at 11:59pm:
- complete drafts of your two Churchill essays (a 1-page Proposed Program of Study and a 2-page Personal Statement) and email these essays as a single PDF to email@example.com
- email an unofficial transcript (anything listing your courses and grades is fine) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ask your recommenders to email recommendation letters directly to email@example.com
3. Interview with the on-campus committee.
4. If nominated by the college, work to revise and submit your application by the national deadline.