Campus Safety officers spend most of their time on service calls, assisting all members of the College community. Below are several of the services we offer.
Lost & Found
The Campus Safety department operates the college’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date Campus Safety receives them. To report a lost/found item please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Detailed description of item
- Location item was lost/found
- Time and date item was lost/found
- Your contact information
Campus Safety provides safety escorts upon request. The safety escort service is available 24/7, year-round, and is open to students, staff, faculty and visitors.
Campus Safety provides the following emergency response services:
- first-responder to emergencies, provision of first aid until the arrival of paramedics
- emergency response plans
- apprehension of suspects
- provision of first aid and other medical assistance
Campus Safety also takes reports of crimes and incidents and assists law enforcement and other emergency service providers.
Campus Safety proactively works to prevent crime from occurring through:
- around-the-clock safety escorts
- patrolling all campus streets, byways and interior areas
- monitoring alarms and surveillance cameras
- providing security and traffic control at special events and performances
- providing crime prevention and security education