Take the time to review the available resources below to help you work out all of your event details.
Facilities Services & Supplies
Late Fees for Events
Due to large amounts of requests for all kinds of events on campus, Facilities Management has implemented a fee structure to ensure that last-minute changes don't impact campus resources. These fees are intended to encourage timely event planning and discourage last-minute changes.
- If an Event Services Form is submitted within 10 days of your event, the host will incur a $100 late fee for any Facilities equipment/deliveries.
- If you make any changes to your work order (request form) the same day as your event, the host will incur a $50 fee.
- If you cancel your work order (request form) within 24 hours of your event, the host will incur a $50 late fee.
Services that Facilities Offers
Supplies Available through Facilities (subject to availability)
Items free of charge
Items for a fee
|White padded chairs||200||$0.85 each|
|White mesh chairs||200||$0.85 each|
|Grey metal chairs||432||$0.25 each|
|60" Round tables||42||$4.75 each|
|6' Rectangular tables||75||$2.00 each|
|Cocktail tables 30"||6||$5.00 each|
|10 x 10 Canopy||4||$25.00 each|
|10 x 10 Pop-up Canopy
(Only M-F during business hours)
2 x 2 Charcoal BBQ
|3 x 5 Charcoal BBQ
(includes fire extinguisher)
|1||$50 returned cleaned
$100 returned dirty
|Extension cords - 25 ft.||6||$1.00 each|
|Extension cords - 50 ft.||3||$1.50 each|
|Extension cords - 100 ft.||3||
|Sign Standards||65||$2.00 each|
|Trash can w/ liner||39||$2.00 each|
|Recycle bin w/ liner||20||$2.00 each|
|Fire Extinguisher||17||$3.00 each|
|Easels (large or small)||4||$2.00 each|
|Portable lights||6||$20.00 each|
|Coat Rack||2||$2.00 each|
|Ear plug Station||1||$20.00 each|
Here is a list of the different items available for events. These items are reserved through Media Services and picked up at the library.
Campus Dining provides catering and hospitality services to the campus for events. Items that can be requested include:
- Food (lunches, fruit platters, cookies etc.)
- Table linens (for rectangular, round, and cocktail tables)
- Water, ice and beverages
- Chafing dishes and other catering utensils
Requests for catering and/or items need to be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance. A SLICE Program Coordinator can help you with the request.
Here is some basic information about some of the spaces on campus that you can reserve for a lecture or speaker. This is only a reference and is subject to change.