The Medical Team at Emmons is available to all Oxy students for in-person visits, to assess, diagnose, and treat medical conditions. We function predominantly as an Urgent Care model and work closely with providers in the community to provide students with quality medical care.
Schedule an appointment
Call us at (323) 259-2657 or email us at email@example.com
Schedule an STI screening, message a provider, and check results: Oxy Health Portal
Appointments can be scheduled for Monday - Friday 9am-12pm & 1-4pm. Same-day appointments may be available.
Walk-in Hours (without an appointment)
Monday 9:00-12:00 pm, 1:00-4:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00-12:00 pm, 1:00-4:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00-11:00 am, 1:00-4:00 pm
Thursday 9:00-12:00 pm, 1:00-4:00 pm
Friday 1:00-4:00 pm
We are closed for lunch everyday from 12:00-1:00 pm and closed every Wednesday for a staff meeting from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm. While Emmons is open until 5:00 pm, the last appointments and walk-ins we can accept are at 4:00 pm, and are not guaranteed. Hours are subject to change depending on provider availability.
COVID-19 Testing for Students
If you’ve been exposed:
- Pick up a free at-home COVID test kit from Emmons during open hours, Monday through Friday (9am-12pm and 1pm-5pm).
- Report your results to Emmons. All at-home test kits include a QR code with instructions to report your results via Google Form. Students are required to report their results, whether positive or negative, using the form.This form also provides Emmons staff with important information for contact-tracing.
If you are experiencing symptoms:
- Visit COVID testing walk-in hours at Emmons, Monday-Friday 9 am-11 am, to have a medical provider administer the COVID test.
- OR pick up an at-home test kit from Emmons during open hours and report your results as explained above.
- If you want to be seen by an Emmons medical provider for your symptoms, you should come to walk-in testing hours, Monday-Friday, 9am-11am. Walk-in appointments will be available on a first-come first-served basis.