Before reserving equipment or rooms, be sure to read the Student Production Handbook and familiarize yourself with the policies.
The Cage Hours for this semester are:
Check-in: MWF 11:30am-1:30pm
Check-out: MWF 3:00pm-5:00pm
Need help with your project?
- Stop by the Cage during open hours and ask a student worker.
- Our Student Production Coordinator, Carolynn Krueger, has office hours Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3-5 PM in Weingart 6.
- Our Student Lab Assistants Grace Hut and Ethan Glass have office hours Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 7-9 PM in the Weingart 1 Editing Lab.
- Make an appointment to meet with Manager of Digital Production Diana Keeler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Check out the resources folder on the computers in the lab.
Equipment and Room Reservations
It is very important that you select the correct equipment form, as each check-out period is organized by a different group of students. If you've made a mistake after submitting your form, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Only students who are currently enrolled in MAC Production classes may reserve equipment and reserve Rooms 6 and 10.
- Form for checking out on Monday and returning Wednesday
- Form for checking out on Wednesday and returning Friday
- Form for checking out on Friday and returning Monday