The Religious Studies Department is exceedingly proud of our students' accomplishments!
- Eric DaCosta' 23 will be joining the US Wealth Advisory Services team at Nuveen, a TIAA Company, as a Distribution Analyst.
- Maeve Cassetty and Sarah Rankin were both inducted into Phi Beta Kappa. Congratulations!
- Hannah Plummer' 23 presented a paper entitled, "Feminine Bodies and Consumption: Female Saints and Ascetic Practices in Tiqqun's Theory of a Young-Girl" at the 2022 Southern California Conference on Undergraduate Research (SCCUR).
- Franny Hutchins' 19 has been accepted into a Master’s Program in Historic Preservation at the University of Pennsylvania, with a focus on architectural conservation. She will begin coursework in the fall.
- Miriam Hamburger' 17 has been accepted into the PhD program at UC Santa Barbara in the Religious Studies department. She will begin coursework, with a focus on indigenous traditions, in the fall.