Explore Oxy’s academic programs within the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences and Sciences.
Oxy students and faculty are fully engaged in their courses. Explore this page to tune in to real Oxy classes, read through senior comprehensives and see data from international research projects within Oxy’s academic disciplines.
Oxy students are engaged members of the campus Community of Scholars, building strong relationships with faculty. Watch these videos to see seniors talk to their Oxy faculty mentors about the courses and academic experiences that inspired them.
- Mark Gad ‘18 and Associate Professor of Biology Joseph Schulz
- Nan Ma ‘18 and Professor of Physics Daniel Snowden-Ifft
- Alexis Morse ‘18 and Professor of Psychology Andrea Hopmeyer
- Naomi Navarro ‘18 and Associate Professor of Diplomacy and World Affairs Sophal Ear
- Explore profiles of professors from every discipline at Oxy
Student Research & International Programs
Students complete their own impressive research at Oxy through programs like the Undergraduate Research Center and the Young Initiative. The International Programs Office sponsors research abroad as part of their many different programs of off-campus study.
Oxy is a top producer of Fulbright recipients and other national and international fellowships, with students regularly receiving these highly selective awards thanks to the individual guidance provided by the Office of National & International Fellowships.