The Accounts Payable Office is responsible for providing timely and accurate payment. We provide responsive and quality services to the College community and vendors.
We are located on the first floor in the Arthur G. Coons Building, Room 117. Our hours of operation are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Please contact the Accounts Payable Office at (323) 259-2848 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for any additional information or assistance.
Please submit completed forms to Accounts Payable by the designated due date.
- Expense Reimbursement Form
- Declaration of Missing Receipt Form
- Request for Return of Original Receipts
- Transfer of Actual Charges
- Tax Compliance Notification
- W-9 - Additional information can be found on the IRS website
- W-8Ben - Additional information can be found on the IRS website
- W-8Ben (Entities) - Additional information can be found on the IRS website
The following guidelines should be observed in order to aid the Campus community in understanding Accounts Payable policies and procedures.These policies pertain to all College employees and departments, the responsibility to observe them is that of both the employee and the department director/chair who approves such expenditures.