Frequently Asked Questions about tax forms and withholdings.
How can I get a copy of my W-2?
- Go to myOxy and enter user name and password and login
- Click on the “Work-Related" or “Student Services" tab
- Click on Tax Forms
- Click on W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
- Click the appropriate Tax Year to view, and select display. Note: To view printing instructions for different browsers or complete details about printing the Form W-2, please select Help on the top right corner.
- Click Printable W-2 button on display page
Complete details about the Form W‐2 (including definitions) are available on the IRS website.
Why are my W-2 wages different from my last pay stub?
Gross Earnings on your last paystub include non-taxable wages and earnings. Items that reduce your taxable earnings include: Flexible Spending Accounts, Medical Spending Accounts, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Dental Insurance, and Retirement Plan contributions.
What is my tax withholding allowance on my W-4?
- Go to myOxy and enter your user name and password to login
- Click on the “Student Services" or “Work-Related" tab
- Click on the “Tax Forms" link
- Click on “W-4 Tax Exemptions or Allowances" link
- Click on “Print" button
- Right click anywhere on the screen and select “print"
- Change page layout to print “landscape"
For your reference, below is a link for the IRS withholding calculator: