Frequently Asked Questions about tax forms and withholdings.

How can I get a copy of my W-2?

Note: You must consent to receive electronic versions of your W-2 first to be able to print a copy from myOxy  

  • Go to myOxy and enter user name and password and login
  • Click on the “Work-Related" or “Student Services" tab
  • Click on Tax Forms
  • Click on W-2 Wage and Tax Statement
  • Click the appropriate Tax Year to view, and select display. Note: To view printing instructions for different browsers or complete details about printing the Form W-2, please select Help on the top right corner.
  • Click Printable W-2 button on display page

Complete details about the Form W‐2 (including definitions) are available on the IRS website.

Why are my W-2 wages different from my last pay stub? 

Gross Earnings on your last paystub include non-taxable wages and earnings.  Items that reduce your taxable earnings include:  Flexible Spending Accounts, Medical Spending Accounts, Dependent Care FSA, Health and Dental Insurance, and Retirement Plan contributions. 

What is my tax withholding allowance on my W-4?

  • Go to myOxy and enter your user name and password to login
  • Click on the “Student Services" or “Work-Related" tab
  • Click on the “Tax Forms" link
  • Click on “W-4 Tax Exemptions or Allowances" link
  • Click on “Print" button
  • Right click anywhere on the screen and select “print"
  • Change page layout to print “landscape" 

For your reference, below is a link for the IRS withholding calculator:

I need to change my tax withholdings, how can I do this?

Please visit the Human Resources office to submit a new W-4 form for IRS and a DE-4 for California.

Contact Business Office
AGC Administrative Center

Rooms 100, 114, 117
1600 Campus Road M-20
Los Angeles, CA 90041