Customize your Zoom or BlueJeans background with an image from campus!
Click on any image below to view and download the full-sized version, or download all of the photos and choose which one to upload to Zoom.
For virtual backgrounds, it helps if you sit in front of a single solid color that doesn’t match your skin tone, hair or clothing. You can sit in front an empty wall or hang a colored sheet behind you. This will help the camera separate you from your background.
How to Add a Virtual Background in Zoom
- Log in to your Zoom desktop client.
- Click Settings/Preferences.
- Click on Virtual Background from the Settings menu.
- Check the box next to "I have a green screen."
- Click on an image to select the desired virtual background or add your own image by clicking +Add Image.
To disable your virtual background, select None.
How to Add a Virtual Background in BlueJeans
- Download the Snap Camera desktop app
- Install the Snap Camera app and launch the program.
- In the Snap Camera app, select one of the lenses. Keep the app open, but minimize it to save on CPU usage
- Launch (or re-launch) your BlueJeans desktop app.
- Tap the camera menu at the bottom (see first pic below) and select Snap Camera, then join a meeting. Or, if you are in a meeting in a browser, you can select the Snap Camera from the side panel (see second pic below). This does not work on mobile.
- Once you have Snap Camera installed on your device, search "OxyOswald" in the app and you'll see all four of our backgrounds appear. Just double click on whichever background you'd like to use and it will display in your BlueJeans app.