The mission of Project S.A.F.E. is to end sexual violence, including sexual assault, intimate partner violence, stalking, and sexual harassment, and to build healthier relationships on Occidental’s campus.
Our mission is accomplished by providing culturally competent and inclusive education and prevention programs, as well as by providing advocacy, resources and support services for survivors/victims of sexual and relationship violence.
What We Offer
Oxy 24/7 Confidential Hotline: (323) 341-4141
Advocate: (323) 259-1359
- Los Angeles LGBT Center: Building a world where LGBT people thrive as healthy, equal, and complete members of society
- 1in6.org: Support for men and those who are about them
- It's on Us: A national movement to end sexual assault
- Peace Over Violence: Building healthy relationships, families and communities free from sexual, domestic and interpersonal violence
- Rape Treatment Center at Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center: Free medical and counseling services for sexual assault survivors