We hope you use this page to find out more information about sexual violence. The tools below are there to assist you in your healing journey.
Email the Project S.A.F.E. Survivor Advocate* to set up a meeting
24/7 Helpline*: (323) 341-4141
Emmons Wellness Center Counselors*
To make appointments: (323) 259-2657
Crisis Walk-in Hours are Monday through Friday from 3:00-4:30 PM; email@example.com
Peace Over Violence: (213) 626-3393, Pasadena
- POV offers emergency, intervention, prevention, education, and advocacy services for survivors and their support people. Serviced are offered in English and Spanish.
Santa Monica Rape Treatment Center (RTC): (310) 319-4000
- The RTC provides 24/7, free, expert, comprehensive care for sexual assault victims. Services include emergency medical treatment and forensic services, crisis counseling and longer-term psychotherapy, and advocacy. The center can also provide accompaniments to police stations, medical centers and court proceedings.
Los Angeles LGBT Center: (323) 993-7649, Hollywood
- LA LGBT Center provides services by LGBT+ domestic violence specialists, including certified domestic violence counselors, mental health professionals and attorneys.
- 1in6 aims to help men who have had unwanted or abusive sexual experiences. Services include a 24/7 online helpline, and free,confidential weekly online support groups.
Strength United: (818) 787-9700, Van Nuys
- Strength United is dedicated to ending abuse and empowering survivors. The organization provides counseling for victims of sexual assault and intimate partner violence, as well as a Sexual Assault Response Team (SART), a client-centered program that provides emergency response to reports of child sexual abuse, rape and sexual assault.
Center for the Pacific Asian Family: (800) 339-3940, Koreatown
- CPAF aims to address domestic violence and sexual assault in the Asian and Pacific Islander communities. Services, including a 24/7 helpline, counseling and case management, and emergency and transitional shelters, are free, confidential and are available in more than 30 Asian and Pacific Islander languages.https://takebackthenight.org/legal-assistance/
- HOTLINE: 567-SHATTER
The TBTN legal support team provides free support so you can learn your legal options for U.S cases. The National Justice Hotline is available 24-7 so you immediately connect with a real person ready and willing to help. If you don't want to call, the link above will guide you to an online intake form that can be filled out and sent to the legal support team. The intake form response time is within one business day, if not within the next few hours.