Read below for resources to help you protect your Oxy information and systems online.
Managing your Oxy Account:
- If you have any concerns about your Oxy account, you can change your password by logging in to Oxy’s password manager.
- If you feel your account has been compromised and need assistance, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 323-259-2880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating/Removing Your Information From Oxy.edu and/or College Directories:
- To update your information on Oxy.edu, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 323-259-2880 or email@example.com.
- Faculty & Staff: To update or remove your personal information from the Campus Directory, please contact Human Resources at 323-259-2613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students: To update or remove your personal information from the Student Directory, please submit changes using the FERPA form in myOxy. For assistance, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 323-259-2880 or email@example.com.
Oxy ID Card Access or Account Concerns:
- Notify Oxy Card Services at 323-341-4885 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you suspect theft and/or unauthorized usage of your Oxy ID Card, you should also contact Campus Safety at 323-259-2599.
- You may access additional information on the Card Services website.
Electronic Harassment and Stalking
- If any member of the Oxy community is experiencing harassment of any form, please contact Campus Safety at 323-259-2599.
- The information above can help you manage your Oxy systems if you are experiencing electronic harassment. Please contact the VP for ITS/CIO directly with any concerns at 323-259-2506 or email@example.com.