Check out the links below to learn more about life on campus.
Oxy Varsity, Club and Intramural Athletics
25% of Oxy students play a varsity sport and, when including club and intramural sports on campus, 45% of students are involved in athletics.
- Hear from student athletes about why they chose Oxy and what their experience is like playing sports at Occidental.
- Take a look inside Occidental's intramural and club sports.
- Oxy Arts manages a gallery and interdisciplinary performance space with a range of Exhibitions and Events. Learn about the Wanlass Artist-in-Residence program, the only one of it's kind in the country.
- Read about one student’s journey from drama in high school to Theater at Oxy and meet an Oxy grad whose path from Oxy Theater landed her on Broadway.
- Billboard Magazine declares Occidental’s music program among the top 20 in the nation.
- Oxy is known for its dance community, which comes to life in the beloved tradition of Dance Production, a student-choreographed dance recital where the parts are open to any student.
Occidental Greek Life is centered on academic excellence, leadership development, equity and respect for diversity and philanthropy.
- Go behind the scenes to see the gears behind Greek Life and the unique offerings of Alpha Chi Sigma, the national co-ed chemistry fraternity.
Student Leadership Involvement & Community Engagement (SLICE) brings together programs focused on leadership, activities and community engagement in one office to foster a robust student experience on and off campus.